Event is FINISHED
Startups and Trends of the Future
The world is changing and moving at an incredible pace today thanks to technology. What's next? Is what we're doing today potentially disrupted by the emergence of newer technologies?
The focus of this event is to bring a newfound perspectives on how startups/businesses can adapt and capitalize on the coming trends and opportunities, and how we can navigate through the future based on past results & data. The session will also touch on areas where investors are investing in. Some of these include areas like:
- AR / VR
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- and many more...
This event is also the forth and final event in the series of collaborative events brought to you together with MDEC & The Malaysia Digital Hub initiative, focused on supporting more entrepreneurs to build better companies in Malaysia.
Special Guests for the Day:
- Francesca Chia from GoGet
- Dato Fadzli Shah from Technopreneurs Association of Malaysia (TEaM)
- Aaron Sarma from Touristly
This event is perfect for:
- You're running a business and looking to adapt to future changes in market trends.
- You're looking to start a business and are looking for opportunities to capitalize on based on the current trends.
- You're looking understand more about better ways to grow your business and gain more traction in a cost-effective manner.
- You're hoping to meet more established entrepreneurs who have vast experience in marketing, branding, and sales.
- You're looking to forge partnerships for your business.
- You're looking to raise funds to grow your business and get introduced to investors.
- You're looking to create awareness and reach more customers for your business.
- You're looking to network and meet new people from the business community.
Who will be at the event?
- Passionate, like-minded entrepreneurs (and aspiring entrepreneurs) from all walks of life. Many startup founders & business owners will be present at the event, some will even be sharing insights and topics related to tech, startup life, and more.
- Entrepreneurs who are expanding their businesses across SouthEast Asia
- New and Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, and Equity Crowdfunding Firms.
- Representatives from MDEC and the Malaysia Digital Hub
- Representatives from governmental organizations.
- Press & Media Publication Representatives.
- Corporate representatives.
- Representatives from BEAM and our partners.
- Many other professionals (legal, finance, and more).
In short, we look forward to it being an incredibly fun, insightful, and inspiring session!
⚠️ Important Note:
- Please RSVP before entering the event hall.
- Download the BEAM App to reconnect with everyone from this event.
- Tickets are free for early bird registrations. Please RSVP early to secure your seat as limited spaces are available.
- Refreshments will be provided at the event.
- The event description was updated. Diff#279165 2017-09-18 02:05:28
Add to Calendar
Wed Sep 20, 2017
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM MYT
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM MYT
Early Bird FULL General Pass SOLD OUT RM25.00
- Venue Address
- 29, Jalan Riong, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
5 minutes drive from Bangsar LRT Station
Want to find more groups and events like this?